To: George W. BUSH President of United States of America The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500, USA, et al
March 01st, 2008
George W. BUSH
President of United States of America
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500, USA
OHCHR, Information Office PW-RS-011
1211 Geneva 10 Switzerland
FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, USA
200, quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon, France
RCMP Public Affairs and Communications Services
1200 Vanier Parkway
Ottawa, Ont. K1A 0R2, Canada
Via: Fax and e-mail
Dear George W. BUSH and above Law Enforcers:
RE: IMMIDATE ACTION for Ebrahim YAZDI's Apprehension:
Madam Shirin NESHAT is Founder and President of “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization”, which is formed as a result of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s violation of universal declaration of human rights in Iran.
Recently, the “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization” became aware that Mr. Ebrahim YEZDI, born 1931, is leaving Iran, and on his way to United States of America.
The “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization” is looking forward for arrival of Mr. Ebrahim YEZDI on US soil, and making request to President of United States of America, as well as, law enforcers to apprehend Mr. YEZDI upon his arrival on US, Canada and European soil forthwith.
The “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization” is in process of preparing a criminal disclosure against Mr. YEZDI, and will be submitting the criminal disclosure to the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights for Mr. YEZDI’s prosecution during trial.
Mr. YEZDI has a long history of violating universal declaration of human rights, and the “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization” would like to prosecute Mr. YEZDI for below violation of human rights in Iran which is going back to 1979.
Brief synopsis of Mr. YEZDI’s violation of universal declaration of human rights:
1. In 1979 Ebrahim YEZDI formed Islamic trials against Imperial Iranian Arm Forces.
2. He had no legal training, and acted as a crown prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner.
3. He never read accused person right to counsel.
4. Accused person never had any prior knowledge of what he was accused of.
5. Accused person never had an opportunity for a counsel to discuss his/her case before trial.
6. Accused person was found guilty with ambiguous criminal charges.
7. Mr. YEZDI took part in Honorable General Mehdi RAHIMI trial, and Mr. YEZDI acted as a judge, jury, crown prosecutor, and executioner. When Mr. YAZDI opened fired at Honorable General RAHIMI, Mr. YAZDI made sure that Honorable General was still alive, and took a knife, and severed his right arm in order to torture and to inflict further pain on him.
8. There are witnesses that they will testify against Mr. YEZDI.
Mr. YEZDI violated below universal declaration of human rights.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
There is a request to public to support this petition and putting public pressure on US President George BUSH, as well as, law enforcers to execute the law, and bring Mr. YEZDI before court for crimes that he committed back in 1979.
Today, Mr. YEZDI’s victim cannot be here to defend themselves against his brutality, but justice can be serving when he will be found guilty for his crime, and sorrowing family will have disclosure in their life that Mr. YEZDI was not allowed to walk away from his crime.
The “Janbakhtegan and Sarbazan Organization” acted in good faith at all time.